Position Title: Recruiter
Position Type: Part-time
Location: Remote, with in-office work options
Compensation: Hourly, $20/hr
Hours: Flexible, 20 hours per week
Forix is a rapidly growing, 100+ person digital agency in SW Portland that specializes in e-commerce websites. With a strong emphasis in the Magento platform, Forix has quickly become a frontrunner in providing custom commerce solutions and has been identified as one of the top eCommerce agencies nationwide.
Forix is looking for a highly motivated Recruiter to join our team. The best fit for this position will be a polished professional who can identify, engage, and screen potential candidates that fit our position requirements with the goal of recommending candidates for interviews with our team. This is NOT a full-cycle recruiting position and you will NOT be responsible for conducting in-depth interviews, negotiations, or applicant on-boarding.
Primary duties of this position include:
- Identifying and attracting qualified applicants for our open positions through a variety of sources
- Develop and maintain a network of recruiting channels and pool of applicants
- Conduct initial screening for candidate interest and qualification
- Coordinate with senior team members on interview recommendations and scheduling
- Assist with developing and adjusting job descriptions and qualifications with senior management
- Identify recruiting issues and challenges that are impacting hiring efforts and provide recommendations for improvements
- Maintain our recruiting database and provide regular reports on efforts to senior management
- Required: Minimum 1-2 years experience in recruitment in a professional environment with a proven track record of developing and converting candidates into successful employees
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or a related field is preferred
- Strong independent work ethic and multi-tasking abilities is a must
- Exceptional writing skills to compose messages, letters, and emails
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a regular work schedule
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting is a plus
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification is a plus
- Pass screening criteria which include:
- Criminal background check
- Providing proof of US citizenship or valid work visa
- Solid references from previous work managers
We’re committed to maintaining a motivated, positive work environment with people who share, demonstrate and live our core values. Take pride in working for a company that strives to create successful and award winning websites, and continually provides tangible value and benefit to its employees and our clients. This position offers extremely flexible work hours and the ability to work 100% remotely.
If you wish to work partially or fully out of our headquarters in Portland, you can take advantage of our in-office perks including:
- Open-office working environment
- Convenient location near the Goose Hollow MAX station in SW Portland
- Company lunches and outings
- Bottomless coffee
- Ping Pong
- Snacks and beverages
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume, cover letter, and references as a Word doc attachment to the email address provided in this post. Please include why you think you would be a good fit for our company in your cover letter. Responses not including this info will not be considered.
Forix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org