- Are you or have you been involved with technical support?
- Are you experienced with Magento, ecommerce, and website development?
- Can you manage timelines and customer support needs properly?
- Can you get your arms around project requirements quickly and communicate to all stakeholders in a timely manner?
- Are you reliable and exceed expectations?
- Are you able to handle multiple tasks and activities at one time and still maintain a high level of accuracy?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to hear from you!
Forix is looking for an technical support specialist to join our Managed Services team in assisting our clients with managing their site improvements, ticketing support, and ongoing business needs. This position will require knowledge in Magento and technical support, with primary duties that include:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients regarding incidents, tickets, and technical support
- Educate, guide, and train clients on the proper use of their web systems
- Manage tickets and work orders for multiple clients in our management systems
- Accurately track and record working hours for your team to ensure efficiency
- Ensure clients follow proper procedure when submitting issues and provide feedback in a timely manner
- Coordinate with other departments such as Business Development, UX, Design, and Development to ensure proper managed services are being offered to clients
- At least 2 years of experience as a Technical Support Specialist, Project Manager, or Business Analyst in a web or IT related field
- Experience in technical support including ticketing systems, troubleshooting processes, and more
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and prioritize issues
- Ability to communicate well with non-technical clients
- Ability to understanding of design and development workflows
- High levels of organization, and a detail oriented personality are a must
- Must always present yourself in a polished, professional manner
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum
- Working knowledge of Magento 2 is a plus
- Experience with using project management and support ticketing systems such as Jira, Zendesk, and Basecamp is a big plus
- Bachelors degree preferred
We’re committed to maintaining a motivated, positive work environment with people who share, demonstrate and live our core values. Take pride in working for a company that lives its core values, defines and pursues its vision and mission/purpose, and continually provides tangible value and benefit to its employees and our clients.
Our benefits include:
- 401K plan
- Employee medical coverage
- Prescription plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Account management bonus program
Additional Perks Include:
- Bottomless coffee
- Ping Pong
- Company lunches and outings
- Snacks and beverages
- Open office space environment
- Conveniently located near the Goose Hollow MAX station
- Classic game consoles with Mario Kart, Mortal Kombat, and more!
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter as a Word doc attachment to the email address provided in this post. Please include your salary requirements and why you think you would be a good fit for our company in your cover letter. Responses not including this info will not be considered.
Forix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org