For another year running, Clutch named Forix the best web developer in Portland, based on the ability to deliver strong platforms and solutions that meet the needs of local business owners.
Clutch is a B2B ratings and reviews service. It connects IT service providers with buyers. Forix has been a contender for this award for the past four years and we are proud to say that we repeatedly make the list of their top contenders.
Clutch bases its research on consumer reviews, and by reading the site, you can get an idea of what it’s really like to partner with Forix and other web development firms in the area. Clutch’s website is rich with verified examples of work and companies delivering technology solutions in the area.
What Makes Forix Stand Out
Forix receives top marks from Clutch when it comes to customer satisfaction and web development. Our clients turn to us for the boutique of top-quality services we provide, which include:
- Magento managed support services. Forix has integration experts who help to make your business run more smoothly.
- Custom web design and development, where you can create an optimized website that drives traffic to your site.
- eCommerce support and development, which makes it easier for customers to shop at your store in addition to driving customer service.
Forix has expertise in a variety of industries and has seen great results for its clients. The agency is highly skilled in customization for specific niches. Take a look at how our services have made a difference for these clients:
- Outdoor & Sporting Goods: Dakine experienced a 6x increase in revenue, 2x increase in mobile revenue, and 2.9x increase in unique purchases.
- Health & Beauty: Sexy Hair increased its conversions by 37%, improved average order value by 12%, and increased uptime by 31%.
- B2B: Franklin Control Systems streamlined its sales process and empowered customers to make better buying decisions to drive business growth.
- Technology and adventure enthusiast company Go Pro experienced enhanced monitoring of 25,000 stores in 25 countries, allowing companies to better manage their stores and outcomes.
Forix offers its suite of services and capabilities to the automotive, fashion and apparel, manufacturing/industrial, food and beverage, health and beauty, outdoor & sporting, B2B, wholesale industries, to name a few. We plan, design, build, and monitor superior shopping experiences for you. If you want to experience better conversions and create more sales, reach out to our team and find out how to get started.