For enterprises with many channels, brands, and locations, NetSuite ERP allows you to manage your entire company with a single cloud platform accessible at all times. With flexibility and convenience being a priority, NetSuite helps retail businesses meet the needs of their customers with the use of a combined, end-to-end system, which offers information about customers, sales, finances, stock, and more in real time. NetSuite’s end-to-end approach to financial transactions, along with the single cloud platform, serves to reduce any unnecessary hassles by unifying POS, order administration, ecommerce, and back order systems, making a customer’s transaction experience to as smooth as possible.
NetSuite ERP is instrumental in engaging online consumers with a business’ brand no matter what device they are using to make a purchase. This platform helps improve online profits, enhance website traffic, and is easy to adjust as a business evolves and expands.
- Unite e-commerce operations with functional business arrangements with a singular cloud-based program.
- Present a high-quality viewing experience for devices with responsive website designs
- Provide real-time consumer assistance with a password-secured, fully self-service consumer market allowing customers to handle all phases of their purchasing activities.
- Sell across several brands, currencies, and languages all within one e-commerce system
- Get access to real-time inventory records on your website, including product availability in certain stores across various geographical locations.
- Provide consumers the support to find the items they need in a timely and efficient manner with Apache Solr site-search and guided navigation capacities.
Customer Relationship Management and Marketing:
NetSuite’s ERP provides businesses with the opportunity to acquire and utilize the multi-channel view of every consumer in order to create a personalized experience and establish consumer support.
- Allows business to target consumers at appropriate times with the desired items
- Creates valuable consumer profiles dependent on previous shopping experience and activities, which marketing, retail, and service associates can access and utilize efficiently to meet consumer needs
- United claim and assistance tracking ensures customer problems are followed thoroughly until completely resolved
- Conveniently utilize one application to direct, monitor and examine all marketing campaigns over each and every channel
- Divide and target consumers for personalized cross-sell promotions and advertisements.
- Present consumers with self-service opportunities to see their buying history, reorder favorite items, and discover answers to their questions as needed.
Adhere to customer wishes for a multi-channel retail experience with NetSuite’s POS contemporary system, which lets businesses consolidate and speed up the process of making a purchase. Imperative specialties of this system include aspects of both in-store and cross channel systems.
- Lengthen deals, promotions, assistance with mobile POS
- Provide enriched consumer assistance with a 360-degree consumer viewpoint.
- Improve workflow and work rate with an automatic touch-screen interface
- Minimize fraud with heightened security levels for managers and staff members
- Accelerate the checkout method with unified payment processing.
- Multi-channel inventory discernibility and order request completion
- Guard against potential menaces with security specialties such as PA-DSS validation and comprehensive encryption controls.
With NetSuite’s new POS and Ecommerce programs, businesses can now provide multi-channel processes to customers, including the following options:
- Reserve for in-store pick-up from any channel
- Purchase online for in-store pickup
- Purchase online and return in-store
The NetSuite ERP system can easily assist retail enterprises as they strive to meet the demands of customers across a wide variety of channels, making it a prominent integration for your Magento retail website. Get NetSuite ERP integration solution implemented on your Magento Site today.