- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is to be used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- Collection of non-identifiable information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive information, such as credit card data, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline with servers kept in a secure environment.
As you browse ForixWebDesign.com
, ForixMagento.com or ForixMobile.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with ForixWebDesign.com
, ForixMagento.com or ForixMobile.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit www.networkadvertising.org
to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.